£275 per day / Interim / London
Due to internal promotion within a global entertainment business Trace are recruiting a Managment Accountant for an initial 3 month contract. Joining a sociable finance function in central London the successful candidate will be comfortable managing independent workloads and building relationships with senior stakeholders. This role is for an immediate start.
Duties/responsibilities include the following
· Responsible for all finance associated with partner agreements outside of the UK
· Work closely with non finance teams to understand financial implications of deals negotiated
· Manage monthly accruals and cash associated with each deal
· Calculate and communicate revenue accruals and redistributions
· Guide and review work of overseas support team
· Manage intercompany global account
· Compliance company project involvement
· Available on a short notice period
· A Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Hands on accounting and audit experience
· Strong spreadsheet and modelling skills
· Impeccable communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to for a newly qualified accountant to join a global business recognised for rewarding and promoting their staff. If youre interested in this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.