£30,000 to £35,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor for a shared service for a leading media group. This role will be reporting into an Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager and the purpose of this role is to ensure that the Accounts Receivable team meets the agreed level of service for each agency.
· To ensure all sales invoices are created accurately and distributed on time.
· Ensure cash application is performed in an accurate and timely manner, and unallocated cash is investigated and resolved.
Ensure collections are received in line with client terms and disputes and late payments are resolved in a timely manner.
· Ensure system data is reconciled and maintained on a regular basis, including client data, and ensure jobs are reconciled and closed when necessary.
· Monitor and be proactive regarding the agency WIP.
Key skills / qualifications/ competencies:
· Very organised with good attention to detail
· Experience of supervising / managing a billings team
· Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation, while able to delegate tasks effectively and also perform tasks when team members are absent
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· Strong communication and relationship building skills
· Strong team player
· Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.