£40,000 to £45,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Manager, central London, paying up to GBP45,000 plus benefits
Finance Manager opportunity for a well respected media production boutique. Working closely with the Owner, this is a newly created role to bring all finance matters in-house, and to create a control framework fit for small but growing business.
· Responsible for the day to day financial management of the agency
· Create the management accounts, budgeting and financial planning processes
· Analyse billing efficiencies, realisations and utilisations and assist in the identification of growth opportunities
· Review and analyse accounts payable/accounts receivable for clients
· Contribute to operational, system & process improvements
The successful candidate will:
· Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
· Experience of working for or auditing a marketing services business
· Appetite to create financial structure, systems and process from the bottom up
· Desire to do a range of duties involving both financial and management accounts
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.