£60,000 to £70,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Financial Controller, maternity cover contract, GBP65k plus benefits (full time salary)
A wonderful part-time FC opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join a Marketing Agency in Soho. You will be responsible for the integrity of all reporting to its external stakeholders and for the internal statutory and regulatory compliance. Experience in past Financial Controller roles and within a global network would be useful.
· Production and submission of monthly, bi annual and year end reports and management accounts
· Production and review of all statutory accounts and corporation tax reporting requirements for the overseas offices
· Liaise with external tax and company secretary advisors across the group
· Management of active pipeline for US and Singapore offices
· Management of overseas P&L & balance sheet
· Cost control & variance analysis
· Management of overseas revenue recognition
· Client invoicing & debt collection in US & Singapore
· A strategic and commercial thinker
· Proactive nature
· An improver – someone who seeks to evolve and improve current approaches and processes.
· Leader – represents a positive role model with ability to motivate and inspire others.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
· Significant experience working within a consultancy or agency environment
· Experience working in a global network – preferably Asian business units
· Solid understanding of all financial processes
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work under time pressure and to multi task
· Excellent communication skills
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.