£25,000 to £30,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are looking for a Revenue & WIP Accountant to join a leading creative communications business based in central London. The role is a direct report to the Finance Manager, with close working relationships to the Account Management Teams. The main responsibility of the role is to ensure that work undertaken by the agency is properly recorded and in particular, invoiced to its clients accurately and in a timely manner. In order to achieve this, a tight control is needed over Sales Invoicing and WIP management
· Full responsibility for your clients billing (20-30 big businesses)
· Revenue Recognition – finalise revenue for the month.
· Weekly contact with PMs for billing and revenue Recognition updates.
· Analyse profitability of clients.
· Oversee that outstanding PO’s are discussed with divisions and ensure resolution/hold back revenue if required.
Key skills & qualifications:
· Degree Educated
· Studying towards an AAT/CIMA/ACCA Qualification
· Excellent Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, SUMIFS)
· SAP software experience preferred
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.