£22,000 to £25,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are looking for a graduate or someone with 6 months experience within a finance function to join a Not-For-Profit organisation. Reporting directly into a Finance Manager, you will also be working closely with two accounts assistants. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to make the role there own.
· Entering purchase invoices onto a database and then onto Sage.
· Dealing with supplier queries via telephone and email.
· Reconciling supplier statements.
· Entering new assets onto the Fixed Asset Register.
· Assisting other members of the finance team as and when required, providing holiday and study leave cover.
· Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Finance Manager.
Key skills/qualifications/key competencies:
University Graduate 2:1 or above
You are highly organised with exceptional administration skills and attention to detail
You are unfazed by a little pressure and enjoy the energy of working with a team
You have good people skills (for the difficult moments as well as the easy ones)
You have a positive attitude and are always willing to put in that extra 10%.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.