£60,000 to £70,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Due to an extended period of growth were keen to find a new Corporate Services Manager for this Private Equity service provider. A brilliant opportunity for someone to join the fastest growing business of its type in London, but also one of the most established globally.
Acting as the main contact for a major Global Investment business, youll be responsible for all Corporate Reporting, Tax, Due Diligence and Cash-flow Management. Youll be the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients; youll have regular meetings with them and will attend all senior and board meetings.
An excellent role for someone with strong people management skill and a strong background in Financial Reporting and Accounting, particularly with a background within Private Equity and/or Real Estate Investments.
· Review work produced for submission by senior and junior level staff
· Advising and working on the setup of client structures, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring/M&A
· Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax
· Oversee the timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities in line with agreed requirements
· Ensuring effective cash management of client entities
· Planning of annual audits and management of the audit process
· Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders’ meetings
· Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities
Timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
Mentoring and managing junior team members;
Providing managerial support to the business as necessary.
· You will have a strong educational background (2:1 Degree or higher)
· Hold a relevant professional qualification such ACCA, ACA, or CIMA, with 3+ years PQE
· Relevant experience within Private Equity or any Investment environment
· Strong communication skills
· Strong and effective people management skills
· Meeting room presence