£25,000 to £27,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are seeking an experience Finance Income Assistant (Sales Ledger) for a Not for Profit organisation in West London.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Income Manager and pay up to GBP27k depending on experience.
· Raising and posting Sales Ledger invoices.
· Trade Debtor credit control, master data maintenance and reporting.
· Investigating and resolving internal and external Sales Ledger queries.
· Heating income and bad debt reporting
· Maintaining stakeholder relations both internally and externally.
· Master data maintenance for tenant accounts, including set-up, termination and amendments.
· Weekly refund and write-off processing.
· Updating and posting Cash Book entries.
· Investigating and resolving suspense account transactions.
· Monthly main rent account reconciliation assistance.
· Month end reporting and journal posting.
· Sun & Orchard weekly & monthly interfaces and ad-hoc reconciliations.
· Understand existing process and procedures and suggest ways to improve.
· You must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and maintaining strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrate an intermediate level of Excel – Pivot Table and Vlookups
· Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders, maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
· Have a solid understand of basic Accounting – Debit and Credits
If this sound like the role for you please send over your CV highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.