£300 per day / Interim / London
We urgently need a Qualified Accountant for this fast-growth, Private Equity-backed Financial Services/Investment business on a temporary basis
In order to help the business through a busy transition period and reporting to the Finance Controller, we need a bright and enthusiastic Accountant with experience in Audit, Financial Reporting, Financial Control or Management Accounts. Its a broad role in a medium-sized business, so we need a bit of an all-rounder!
· Assist with the production of monthly Financial and Management Accounts for several entities
· Production of financial reporting/consolidation for the Group
· Management of cash and banking reconciliations and reporting
· Ad-hoc assistance with a low volume of VAT and Invoice issues
· Preparation of budgets and forecasts and flash reporting
· Responsible for revenue reporting and cash-flow analysis
· Reporting key financial performance statistics and management information
· Recommending procedural changes and improvements that enhance controls of accounting processes and records to ensure financial risks and exposures are kept to a minimum.
· Ad hoc tasks and projects as expected with a growing, changing business
· ACA/ACCA qualified accountant either from Industry or Practice
· Academically, you will be degree educated, ideally with a 2.1 or above
· You must be energetic, assertive and robust with the ability to influence at all levels coupled with the tenacity and drive to deliver results
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting business at a very exciting stage of its development. Definitely never a dull moment!!