£28,000 to £30,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
A highly successful and expanding international marketing agency is looking for a AP Analyst. Its a full service agency that specialises in live entertainment, museums and film, and offers a complete solution to producers and venues from buying print to marketing and budgeting.
· Logging invoices onto the system and performing weekly reviews of the invoice log.
· resolving any invoice queries from suppliers and reconciling supplier statements.
· Responsible for the posting of fixed asset additions.
· Billing for 2 small businesses within the group.
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
· Be educated to degree level
· Have some prior experience of purchase ledger or transactional finance
· Be an exceptional communicator who can build relationships with ease
· Have impeccable organisational and time management skills
· Be able to work to tight deadlines and have a strong attention to detail
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.