£30,000 to £35,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are looking for an Accounts Officer to join a global Mineral Make-up brand based in Victoria. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to take ownership over the UK & European Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions. You can expect to work with a highly dynamic & focused team playing a part in driving the business forward.
· Oversee the Accounts Payable & Receivable function.
· Maintain an up-to-date & accurate payables ledger.
· Purchase order matching to invoices.
· Review coding & process multi-currency invoices.
· Maintain an up-to-date & accurate receivable ledger for designated customers.
· Process approved customer claims & returns.
· Send out monthly customer statements.
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
· 2-3 years experience in a finance function
· Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Excellent communication skills as you will need to create positive interactions and relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.