£20,000 to £21,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Were recruiting this entry level finance role for a high-end investment business based near London Bridge. This is a newly created positon within the central finance team which is necessary because of the growth the company is experiencing.
The role is for an Entry Level Accountant and were looking for school leavers with a strong academic record who is more interested in getting straight into work rather than going to university. The role will broadly assist the Finance Analyst in ensuring the smooth running of the central finance function. The successful candidate will work towards becoming a qualified accountant, starting with AAT which the company will support.
· Assist with the management of the purchase ledger
· Support in the set-up of BACS payments
· Processing of staff expenses
· Being a key point of contact for banks
· Assist in maintaining the Groups share reconciliation schedule
· Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
· Excellent academics – including A (minimum) in Maths for GCSE and a minimum of one Maths/science A-level
· Team Player
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
This is an alternative pathway for someone to get into finance. The company is a top performer in their field and is full of high calibre individuals with a wealth of Knowledge to pass on to someone who is eager to learn. This will require a very ambitious person who has the confidence to talk to lots of different stakeholders around a business. If this is you, please get in touch.