£45,000 to £60,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Due to an extended period of growth were keen to find a new Corporate Accountant for this Private Equity service provider.
A brilliant opportunity for someone to join the fastest growing business of its type in London, but also one of the most established globally.
as the main contact for a major Global Investment business, youll be responsible for all Corporate Reporting, Tax, Due Diligence and Cash-flow Management. Youll be the main point of contact between our client and the Investor, youll have regular meetings with them and will attend all senior and board meetings.
An excellent role for someone who enjoys Financial Reporting and Accounting and is keen to work within Private Equity or Real Estate Investments.
· You will be an important link between management and junior staff
· You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff
· Working on the setup of client structures, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions
· Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax
· Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities in line with agreed requirements
· Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations
· Assisting with the preparation of periodic reports and financial accounts for client entities
· Planning of annual audits and management of the audit process
· Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders’ meetings
· Maintenance of statutory records for client entities and ensuring filing requirements are met
· Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities
· You will be educated to the equivalent of A-Level or University Degree
· Hold a relevant professional qualification such the ACCA, ACA, or CIMA
· You have relevant experience within Private Equity or any Investment environment
· Strong communication skills
· Meeting room presence