£25,000 to £25,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Finance Officer to join a fantastic charity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to support the International Financial Accountant to provide an effective financial accounting and reporting service to the International Directorate including month-end accounting and reporting processes, year-end accounting processes, financial controls and supporting the audit processes.
What we are looking for;
· AAT/ACCA/CIMA studier
· Must be a proactive character and have an inquisitive mind
· Mature working approach and able to lead by example
· Not for profit experience is desirable but not essential
· Bookkeeping or working in an all round accounting function
· Carrying out balance sheet reconciliations
· Experience in foreign currency monitoring and accounting
You will be reporting to the International Financial Accountant and supporting the financial elements of institutional donor programmes
This role is for someone who is serious about their career and who can see themselves becoming a long term valued member of the team.
If this is you, get in touch!