£50,000 to £50,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Management Accountant, Media, Central London, GBP50,000
We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity within an exciting full service Media and Marketing agency. Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their UK Finance team, reporting into the FC with a dotted line to the CFO and managing a team of two. This position is an integral part of the business with great exposure to 3 agencies within the group.
1. You will be responsible for line managing AP team. You are required to seek daily and weekly updates to ensure they are delivering in their daily tasks and feeding back with any issues. You will be expected to update FC as and when required with a minimum of weekly basis.
2. 100% accuracy in payroll collation and communication sent to external payroll company (BOA Consultants) on a monthly basis.
3. 100% accuracy in the processing of pension upload information, ensuring each employee profile is updated on a monthly basis.
4. PAYE payments to be made by 19th of every month
5. Monthly staff costs analysis to be kept updated
1. Profit and Loss monthly management account preparation for 3 agencies – combined revenue of GBP42m
2. Production of UK monthly management and overheads pack.
3. Monthly meetings to be organised and held with HODs, where your attendance will be required alongside FC
4. HMRC requirements and deadlines met including the following:- Monthly PAYE payments,
Balance Sheet Reconciliations
1. Reconciliations to be prepared for all Balance sheet accounts and submitted to FC for checking and signoff on a monthly basis delivered by working day 6 post period end.
2. Bank Reconciliations
1. Monitor daily cash flow to ensure we are meeting all our requirements with RBS
2. Monitor Invoicing and cash collection to ensure we have cash flow to fund payroll/supplier/HMRC commitments
3. Review supplier payments and creditors ledger to ensure no exposure to agency from unallocated invoices or payments on account.
4. Complete and submit IEH cash flow forecasting template
1. Prepare and lead monthly HOD meetings discussing P&L
2. Finance team (monthly) lead by FC and CFO
3. Hold weekly meetings with AP team
4. Quarterly forecasting/budget with FC and CFO
1. Assist FC and CFO with project work
2. Adhoc reporting
1. Qualified Accountant/Finalist – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
2. Managed a P&L of GBP20m+
3. Line management experience
4. Passionate, enthusiastic and pro-active