£40,000 to £40,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Trace are looking for a AP/AR Manager to join a large advertising agency based in central London. The purpose of the role is to manage the AP & AR functions for 3 agencies within the group. Further, the role includes responsibility for all reporting & analysis within the ledger functions, debt collection and treasury management.
Some of the key responsibilities:
· Liaising with account managers over billing requirements
· Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts to assist cash management
· Manage all monthly billing & prepare variance analysis
· Manage the accounts assistants
· Assist the finance team with monthly balance sheet analyses such as accrued and deferred income & WIP.
Key skills & qualifications:
· + 3 years of experience working in a processing role
· Exposure to media/advertising industry is essential
· Excellent financial analysis
· Resilient, enthusiastic and committed
· Good communication to both internal & external
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.