£50,000 to £55,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Manager, Retail, paying c55,000 plus benefits
This is an exciting role for a qualified accountant looking to develop in a highly successful, growing retail business with a strong international presence. This is primarily a technically demanding role with financial accounting responsibilities. There are also commercial aspects which require working alongside the finance planning team.
The qualifications, skills and competencies required for the role are:
· UK recognised qualified accountant with a good amount of post qualified experience
· Strong technical accounting skills with thorough knowledge of UK, European & US accounting principles and tax laws.
· Good financial management experience coupled with proven timely delivery of financial statements to accounting standards.
· Previous experience of having accounted for merchandise, ideally fashion (i.e. stock & margin accounting background)
· Highly commercial, able to manage the broader perspective, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
· Are you quality driven, customer centric, straightforward and hopefully a bit quirky?
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.