£40,000 to £50,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Manager, Luxury Retail, paying cGBP55k plus benefits
Leadership FM role in a growing luxury retailer. The brand has great heritage and is well placed in the affordable luxury market to move on to the next stage of its plan. Reporting into the Finance Director you will lead a team of 2 and be the go to person for day to day finance matters.
· Deliver management accounts, P&L, BS, CF monthly
· Deliver departmental cost analysis & review with budget holders
· Assist with Fy19 budget and consolidate final budget
· Business partnering with all heads of departments
· Corp & vat tax return
· Plan & manage group YE Audits
· Deliver R&D tax credits
· Coach & develop AP & AR
· Financial control – balance sheet recs
· Cost control
We are looking for a person who has the right attitude; hardworking, willing to learn with potential. On brand and fit with the business.
Other important aspects:
· Passionate about retail & brand fashion
· Qualified accountant
· Strong technically
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy
· Good excel, communicator, building relationships
· Excellent people manager/leader
· Interest in improving systems and processes
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.