£32,000 to £35,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Trace are a looking for a finance analyst to join the buying and merchandising for a retailer within central London. Reporting into the Finance Planning Manager, the Finance Planning Analyst will play a key role in delivering planning, reporting and analysis of sales, stock and margin.
· Assist the Planning Manager in the preparation of quarterly re-forecasts, ensuring appropriate understanding of actual performance.
· Provide weekly commercial insight into trading and margin performance.
· Assist in the delivery of the monthly margin analyses and seasonal returns analyses.
· Work with marketing and merchandising to ensure the Planning Team is abreast of all promotional activity across Marketing and Retail departments and reflected in the forecast.
· Highlight the key reasons for seasonal margin movements.
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
· Part qualified accountant ( ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
· Excellent academic background – degree level 2:1 or above
· Retail experience desirable
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to communicate to all levels of the Business.
· Able to build strong relationships.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.