£25,000 to £30,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Assistant Finance Business Partner, Global Charity, Based in London
A very exciting time to be getting involved with the company as they are going through a huge restructure and are looking for new top talent.
The Assistant Finance Business Partner role is to business partner with senior managers in support functions across the organisation, produce monthly management accounts with insightful variance analysis and prepare and deliver budgets and forecasts.
· Carry out an accurate and efficient month end process; reviewing numbers to ensure accuracy, processing any budget holder journals with guidance from Head of FP&A and calculating allocations.
· Prepare monthly management accounts narrative, highlighting variances against budget/forecast and steps being taken to address variances, escalating issues to the Head of FP&A as appropriate.
· Prepare a monthly headcount report for your areas, explaining any variances to budget/forecast and compile the overall headcount report for the organisation.
· Meet with all budget holders monthly to discuss results, answer queries and ensure they are on track to come in on budget/forecast.
· Work with the Heads of Departments and budget holders to produce the budget for your business areas, ensuring that it is robust, realistic and in line with the strategic plan.
· Produce a forecast for your business areas; creating required templates and reports and meeting with budget holders to discuss year to date variances and agree full year forecast.
· Deliver financial training to non-finance staff as required.
What we are looking for;
· Studying an accountancy qualification
· Happy to look at candidates that have experience of working within the transactional function with limited reporting.
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Good communication skills for dealing with suppliers and members of staff