£30,000 to £35,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Senior Accounts Receivable, working within a global charity, based in central London
Senior Accounts Receivable role for a recognisable Charity. This is an extremely exciting time to be getting involved with this company as they are currently going through a huge restructure and are on the look out for new talent.
This role will ensure income is accurately recorded and tracked and that Gift Aid is claimed in a timely manner
· Ensure all income due to them is recorded in the finance system including donations, royalties, contributions to operating costs, grant income, Gift Aid and interest on investments.
· Ensure all income balance sheet accounts including bank accounts, fixed and current asset investment accounts are reconciled.
· Track all income receivable to ensure requests for settlement are made on a timely basis and chase unpaid income with appropriate teams.
· Maintain day to day oversight of the investment portfolio, ensuring accounting entries have been correctly recorded and the portfolio remains in line with the Investment Policy.
· Check all Gift Aid claims before submission to HMRC and act as key point of contact for all Gift Aid enquiries and responsible for preparing any accruals needed at month end.
· Oversee the social investment loans ensuring interest and capital charges are invoiced in accordance with the contract terms.
· Liaise with Campaign teams and wider business to set up new payment methods for receipt of income.
· Line manage two members of staff including setting of appraisals and development plans.
· Ensure income information on the intranet and finance team policies and procedures are up to date.
· Contribute to financial control month end and year-end audit processes
· Contribute to financial control month end report.
We are looking for;
· Must have charity experience due to the Grants focus and complexity in this role
· Either part qualified or newly qualified
· Intermediate/Advanced skills on Excel
· Management experience will be a distant advantage as you will oversee a team of 2
· A fun, positive and engaged professional that demonstrates high proactivity.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective