£60,000 to £70,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
EMEA Finance Controller, Media, paying up to GBP70k
EMEA FC role running finance across 3 key territories in London, France and Germany. This SME business is looking to establish its brand in Europe having already done so in Asia Pac.
You will have Finance, Legal and HR responsibilities repairing into the CFO.
· Preparation of monthly management reports, including profit & loss and cash flow forecasts.
· Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
· Review and analysis of financial reports, reporting any significant variances to budget to management on a timely basis.
· Management of the companys cash position, including ultimate responsibility for debtor collection and supplier payments, as well as payroll.
· Ongoing management of both operational and capital expenditure.
· Management of the companys statutory obligations throughout the UK, France and German including preparation of the statutory accounts alongside the external Company Accountants.
· Preparation and filing of online VAT returns for all European businesses.
· Supporting the relevant department heads with financial decision making & budgets.
· Managing the UK Management Accountant / Accounts Assistants in the UK and France.
· Prepare weekly sales reports and submit to the Group FC.
The person we are looking for is:
A qualified accountant who has experience of leading a team and being responsible for all aspects of financial control across international markets. More importantly however you will be someone who will fit the following values: Willingness, Innovation, Respect, Wellbeing and Collaboration.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.