£35,000 to £40,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join a Sports Organisation based south east London. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a large organisation, you will be responsible for doing all the transactions up to creating the management accounts.
· Day to Day Accounts reconciliation
· Monthly financial closing and reporting in Groups consolidation
· Cash Flow, Budgets and Forecasts Calculations
· Monthly Management Accounts for Finance Manager
· Deal with all incoming invoices/queries.
· Balance sheet reconciliation
· Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
· Experience in a shared services desirable
· At least 2-3 years experience working in a finance role
· Hard working
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.