£23,000 to £30,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Trace are looking for a part time bookkeeper to join a construction and project management business based in central London. This role will be 2/3 days a week (this is flexible) and we are ideally looking for someone with bookkeeping experience.
· Updating Quick Books cash book from bank online banking statements
· Regular posting of Income and expenditure
· Drawing cheques for Suppliers invoices due
· Raising sales invoices
· Chasing debtors
· Preparing monthly management accounts on spreadsheets
· Preparing monthly restricted funds accounts on spreadsheets
· Petty cash and Credit card monthly analysis
· Journal preparations and postings
· Staff expenses
Key skills/ Qualifications/ competencies
· Studying AAT or a professional qualification
· Experience within a bookkeeping role
· Happy working in a part time role.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.