£40,000 to £50,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Great new role for someone who is passionate about the Financial Markets!
Reporting to the FP & A Manager, you will work closely with the Financial Controller and the wider Accounting team. Main responsibilities are Financial Accounting and Management Accounts production, but you will get involved in Analytical work regularly.
· Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Finance Board pack
· Preparation of monthly Consolidation forms for Group reporting
· Assist in preparation of the annual Financial Statements and associated audit documentation
· Assist in the preparation of quarterly regulatory / VAT returns and annual corporation tax returns
· Support the FP&A manager and Head of Finance with internal and external reporting requirements
· Preparation of monthly/weekly/daily Management Information
· Review of Sales and Purchase ledger transactions
· Ad Hoc projects
Experience / Skillset Required:
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist Level
· Financial control accounting experience
· Tax and technical accounting experience
· Strong excel / modelling skills
· Great plains and Management reporter experience (Microsoft Dynamics GP) desirable
· Team player with ability to work in a friendly close knit environment
Excellent role for someone who has recently qualified, or is a few exams away from it. One of the best names in the sector, but you must have a passion for Financial Services.