£40,000 to £50,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
This is a newly created role for a very High-End Wealth Manager, based in Mayfair. The ideal role for a CFA Level II or III looking for their first role within Investment & Wealth Management.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Portfolio and Risk Analysis, this is a very broad role (its a small team) and will give someone a lot of exposure to a broad Investment Portfolio, mainly for High Net Worth Individuals and give you a great opportunity to build knowledge within Risk, Governance, Analysis and Reporting.
· Provide day to day support to facilitate timely reporting and analysis to enhance the decision-making process for the wider Investment team and Executive Committee
· Assist in development of the Risk Reporting Function
· Deputise as necessary for the Head of Portfolio & Risk Reporting
· Build strong relationships with the CFO, CIO, CEO
Duties & Responsibilities
· Continuous updating and improvement of full portfolio performance analysis spreadsheet
· Monitoring of investment risk limits
· Assist the Head of Portfolio & Risk Reporting in completing the necessary tasks for timely signing of the Group accounts/periodic reporting
· Assist the Head of Portfolio & Risk Reporting in creating the monthly investment reports for the Executive Committee
· Assist the wider finance team, as required
· Investment literate with experience in portfolio reporting
· Strong Excel skills
· Ability to solve problems and work independently
· Chartered Financial Analyst (minimum CFA Level II)
· Extremely strong academic track record
A great entry level role for a CFA who is keen to build a career in (genuinely) one of the worlds best names in Wealth Management.