£35,000 to £40,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Senior Management Accountant, Media, up to GBP40,000 plus benefits
Leadership opportunity for an experienced Accountant with expert knowledge in consolidation, financial reporting, and statutory reporting. This experience will have ideally been gained in a big business with multiple entities.
You will be part of a large Management Accounting functions for one of the largest media networks in the world. The role will expose to leading a small and busy 4 person team, and senior stakeholder management with FDs in the individual agencies.
· Responsible for several group entities
· Fixed Asset (FA) Ledger
· High level balance sheet and income statement analytical review
· Monthly revaluation of bank, AP and AR currency balances
· Completion of Hyperion reporting packs for review and approval by agency CFO
· Review AP and Debtors ledger
· Reconcile Balance sheet accounts (excluding bank)
· Prepare monthly balance sheet review packs
· Ad hoc management reporting and analysis as required
This is a great opportunity for a aspiring finance manager who is looking for an opportunity to lead a small team and carry on their development in financial control within in a well known, global brand.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.