£50,000 to £60,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Manager, Global Financial Planning & Analysis, Media, cGBP50k
Super newly created role for a global media brand. You will be assisting with Assisting with analysis of strategic investment opportunities including Deal Analysis, Financial Modelling and Due Diligence; Business & Market Analysis and Review; Central Reporting.
Key responsibilities are:
· Assist the Vice President, Global Financial Planning & Analysis with the analysis of strategic investment opportunities, including the review of financial and market data in order to determine valuations of acquisition targets and financial benefits of artist and catalogue deals
· Support various territories around the world in the preparation of deal memos and financial models before submission to senior management for approval
· Manage the monthly Actual and Forecast reporting for some London based Global Cost Centres, including:
· To be involved in the Annual Budget Process (including preparation of some London based Head Office cost centre budgets)
· Working with the International Marketing and Legal teams to ensure all Artist related costs are correctly accounted
· Review of artist related revenue
We are searching for a ACA from a large Accountancy Firm with experience in due diligence. We need an inquisitive and analytical mind and a strong communicator comfortable meeting and presenting information in a simple and concise fashion. Culturally the environment is fast moving and will constantly change and challenge you.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.