£80,000 to £100,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Director, Marketing Consultancy, cGBP90k plus benefits
Cracking lead finance role for an independent innovation. Assuming a senior leadership role in the business you will be responsible for maximising the financial performance of the agency. You will have a broad range of commercial, financial, people and operational responsibilities.
Some of the key responsibilities:
· Build an actionable commercial strategy to help us scale, including new client acquisition, hires, pricing, business structuring
· Make sure the new business pipeline is consistently secured
· Deliver pioneering new commercial and pricing models
· Build the commercial component of all new business proposals
· Build flexible annual and monthly budgets with client teams (P&L, BS, CF)
· Deliver regular reports (weekly, month-end, annually) both internally and externally including statutory reporting, tax reporting, cash flow, KPIs
· Build a world class, relevant and motivating remuneration model for our teams
· Lead and maintain a happy, high energy, well-developed, efficient team, who work
· Take responsibility for major infrastructure decisions (IT, premises)
We are looking for a Marketing Services qualified accountant with experience of leading finance in a growing, ideally independent agency. Please get in touch as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.