£50,000 to £50,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Analyst, Retail, Central London, GBP50,000
I am recruiting for a Finance Analyst that will support the Supply Chain Finance Manager, with various aspects of decision making, budgeting, forecasting and KPI reporting
The Analyst will be a key representative for the Supply Chain division on various finance projects and initiatives, including supporting the Costs to Serve/ Costs to Fulfil project team.
· Ownership, review and analysis of various weekly reports for Stock, working with the Finance Analyst on their production of these reports.
· Periodic production, review and analysis of the Management Accounts, Commercial Review Pack and ownership of financials for Category Supply Chain review meetings with Supply Chain Senior Managers.
· Take the lead on the production, review and analysis of budgets, forecasts and latest views for stock and other metrics as required.
· Ad hoc analysis and decision making support for Category Supply Chain Managers and the Supply Chain Senior Leadership team, including the Supply Chain Director to improve business performance.
· Identification of opportunities, improvements and changes within stock management to deliver working capital efficiencies
· Provide a strong financial control environment, working within the relevant financial standards and helping non-finance teams adhere to the standards.
· Provide tracking of project benefit delivery and communication to the wider leadership team when needed
· Provide ad hoc financial analysis and challenge to the Costs to Serve/ Costs to Fulfil project team
· Develop excellent understanding of the Supply Chain Operations business and the links with other parts of the business
· Provide cover for the Finance Manager, attending key meetings for Supply Chain.
· Liaising/influencing the wider Finance community, including Trading, Retail, Logistics, Non-Food Finance, Financial Operations and Group Finance
· Provide training and support to the Finance Analyst and aid with their professional development.
· A proven track record of financial control, but also the ability to develop and maintain such an environment
· Be commercially astute
· CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
· Strong Excel and numerical skills