£80,000 to £95,000 p.a. / Permanent / London
Finance Director, circa GBP90k, FMCG, Berkshire
Fantastic opportunity to join a German business, launching its Brand in the UK. Based in Berkshire,
· Looking for a Director of Controlling to be fully responsible for the Finance function and act as commercial business partner to the 2 X Director of sales for the kitchen appliances and vacuum cleaner P&Ls.
· Very important to build strong partnerships with the Director of Sales and as well as drive profitability and commercial awareness but to support them in achieving their targets.
· Strong leadership needed, as well as finance and sales the Director of Controlling will lead other departments such as Customer Services, HR, IT, Operations and Legal. This role is the driving force behind building good morale and a collaborative working environment.
· This position will be responsible for all financial aspects of the company. From Budgeting, forecasting to monthly management reporting with a strong Finance team (FC and a team of 3/4) doing the production of the accounts and the Director of Controlling having full ownership and being fully accountable.
· Corporate responsibility working with senior management team and responsibility for logistics and materials
· Strong financial background. Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
· Somebody with both an SME/Start Up background with exposure to Corporate Structures (due to extensive investment and planned growth)
· Somebody with strong commercial acumen and is challenging in driving the business forwards
· Someone hungry, ambitious, driven and a firm driver of strong collaborative working environments
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations