I am Jon Newman
Hailing from across the Pond, I came to the UK to escape the drop-bear epidemic in Australia. With a huge customer service (mostly hospitality) background with a bit of sales experience, a career in recruitment made sense. So here I am! I joined Trace at the start of 2017, now working with the Financial Services team.
5 Facts About Jon
- I am the most accident prone person ever, I don’t think I’ve made it through a year without a broken bone, a torn ligament or a bad concussion.
- I am 100% a dog person, I think cats are evil.
- Marmite repulses me, Vegemite blows it away without question.
- I’m a big sports fan, Basketball and Aussie rules are my main games. Tried a bit of rugby this year, didn’t go so well – see fact number 1.
- My years working In bars and restaurants has left with a solid appreciation of good food and drink
Tel: 020 7042 8423