Junior Recruitment Consultant (Graduate/Entry Level), West End
Trace is a 5 year old Recruitment boutique based in central London. We specialise in Accountancy & Finance. We have a successful Industry & Commerce team, recruiting for some of the largest, Retail, FMCG, Media, Technology and Marketing Groups in the world.
As a Junior Consultant you will support one of the Founder’s at trace, and the Commerce & Industry team. Initially you will be responsible for resourcing candidates, and developing into a client facing role within 6-12 months. If you are meeting expectations following this period you will own your own client relationships with revenue targets and have significant personal bonus potential.
Some of initial responsibilities include:
- Resource candidates for our Accountancy & Finance client base
- Lead candidate interviews
- Participate in client meetings
- Support with social media strategy
- Develop further specialist talent pools using a variety of networking tools
- Play a key role in building a portfolio of networking seminars and events
- Ongoing administration, such as database management and CV formatting
- Lots of daily ah hoc challenges, in a very fast paced evolving environment!
Qualifications and competencies:
- Excellent academic track record up to degree level
- Work experience, ideally in a large recruitment business or a sales culture
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A determination to work hard and achieve great results
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Professional demeanour
Whatever your role in the business we expect all team members to exhibit the following values and behaviours:
Collaborative, we work as one, we build durable relationships, and we remove barriers to working together. Expert, we are specialists, we train specialists, and we invest in the best talent. Pioneering, we innovate, we challenge assumptions, and we go beyond. Ambitious, we strive to make a difference, we want growth for our staff and our business, and we want to be known as the best at what we do. Principled, we respect our colleagues, we compete fairly, and we serve with integrity.
Please contact Andy Lee with a CV and contact details.